As you know I’m dieting, safely, but madly to fit in my MOB dress in July. I think this is the most dedicated weight loss regimen I have ever been on. I’ve stuck with it even though I know there is a half-gallon of my favorite ice cream, unopened, in the frig and no husband home to notice if I’ve snuck a spoonful or 3 or 4.
And thankfully the weight is coming off slowly but surely. Tonight while Jasmine and I were walking for the fourth time today, to stave off my hunger pains, I made a few observations about my diet and its idiosyncrasies:
- The more weight I lose the bigger my shoes have become but not so much the clothes.
- I eat foods that I used to think were meant for horses~~oats & barley.
- I have to go to bed before 10 pm because the food commercials make me so hungry.
- I almost ate one of Jasmine’s dog treats the other day it smelled so appetizing.
- I’ve started eating foods that I can’t spell or pronounce~~quinoa.
- I’ve fallen off the wagon and I am drinking way too much coffee.
- I order the diet plate when I lunch with friends.
- and I’ve actually taken the lid off of the peanut butter jar just to sniff its luscious deliciousness.