I have been home from Alaska for almost two weeks now and I can’t seem to get back into the rhythm of this other life in the lower 48. I’m unmotivated, gloomy and uninspired. So what a wonderful surprise to be given an award, aptly named The Inspiring Blog Award, by fellow blogger Le Artiste Boots! I truly appreciate her vote of confidence and a nod to the efforts I have been putting forth into being a blogger. So thank you very much Bettye!
With mentioning this award here on my post I am asked to do three things:
1. To thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about you that have not come up in your blog.
3. Pass this on to 7 other blogs you find inspiring and explain why.
7 heretofore undisclosed facts about me ( I can’t help but think of the 7 deadly sins as I type this!).
- I’m a golfer
- I adore anything and everything Disney.
- I check my Facebook page 2 or 3 times a day (okay 5 or 6!).
- My husband and I have lived in 8 houses in our 27 years of marriage.
- I love doing genealogy and I’m currently trying to join the DAR.
- I’m a huge lover of Henry VIII and everything Tudor and have been since I was a kid.
- I watch a great deal of reality TV and I’m not ashamed to admit it 🙂
The third rule is the difficult one for me. I have many blogs that I love and that inspire me to be a better writer and blogger, but somehow this part puts me in mind of a chain letter. I don’t like chain letters because I don’t want others to feel obligated to participate. But I do want my readers to know about my 7 favorite blogs, so I’ve come to a conundrum. I’ve decided to list my 7 favorite blogs, in no particular order, and let these people know that I’m interested in what they are writing, I appreciate their efforts and I always enjoy reading their posts!
- Savidge Reads
- The Motion Pictures
- Word by Word
- The only way is reading
- The Victorian Librarian
- Puddle-wonderful life
So again thanks to Le Artiste Boots for inspiring me!